What Can Coaching Do For You?
If you feel like you’re trying your best but need added support to reach your goals; if you need help getting out of your own way; or if you need a partner to create an engaging work culture, we should talk.
If you can’t quite see how to get to the next step in your career – or aren’t even sure what the right next step is – coaching can provide clarity, motivation, and a process to move forward.
Has your organization made changes in leadership, culture, or its processes without seeing the desired results? Coaching can help identify where your team has gotten stuck in the transition and help them gain the skills to embrace the “new normal”.
You don’t have to do it alone. Let’s partner with each other to get you where you want to be.
Let’s get to work. Together.
Here are just a couple of the topics we might explore in 1:1 coaching:
- The why, how, and what of changing careers or getting promoted
- Managing the challenges (and opportunities) that come with a new job
- Learning how to put on your own oxygen mask while giving your team what they need
- Figuring out how to say no — so you can do all the things you want to do
What’s the return on investing in yourself?
- Greater clarity and confidence
- Renewed focus and energy – helping you to be more productive and efficient
- Strategies for dealing with stress to find joy at work and home
- Knowing what you want and having a plan (and tools) to get it
How This Works:
Schedule a free consultation with me. We’ll talk about the goals you’d like to achieve; you’ll experience what coaching with me is like and we’ll see if we’re a match.
I typically work with clients exploring a career-change for at least three months. Clients seeking support around their development as a leader or navigating life and work transitions often benefit from at least six months of coaching.
Packages start at $400/month and include: regular meetings (phone or video), email/text support between sessions, a variety of resources (worksheets, books/articles), and discounts on other coaching and training services. I offer a limited number of scholarships/sliding-fee opportunities and encourage you to connect with me to find out more.
Think you might only need a session or two? Let’s talk about it in your free consultation.
Invest in Your Team
I work with organizations in a number of ways, including, but not limited to:
- Coaching individuals who are in new roles or have high-potential for future growth
- Supporting managers through change with a focus on implementation and communication
- Creating and facilitating professional development programs
- Working to align your organizational culture with concrete actions and objectives
You’ve hired a talented team. Now, it’s time to give them the support they need to excel and meet your organization’s goals.
Schedule a free consultation with me to talk about how I can deliver customized solutions to fit your unique needs.